Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ИндексПоследни снимкиРегистрирайте сеВход
Poll
Какво обичате да си похапвате?
Чипс
Keyboard issues with compaq presario CQ60? Vote_lcap0%Keyboard issues with compaq presario CQ60? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Пържени картофки и кола
Keyboard issues with compaq presario CQ60? Vote_lcap29%Keyboard issues with compaq presario CQ60? Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Сандвич
Keyboard issues with compaq presario CQ60? Vote_lcap14%Keyboard issues with compaq presario CQ60? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Пуканки
Keyboard issues with compaq presario CQ60? Vote_lcap0%Keyboard issues with compaq presario CQ60? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Шоколааад
Keyboard issues with compaq presario CQ60? Vote_lcap29%Keyboard issues with compaq presario CQ60? Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Плодове ;д
Keyboard issues with compaq presario CQ60? Vote_lcap14%Keyboard issues with compaq presario CQ60? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Зеленчуци ;д
 0% [ 0 ]
Гумени меченца и тем подобни гумени нещица
 14% [ 1 ]
Друго (кажи какво)
 0% [ 0 ]
Общо гласове : 7
Видео на седмицата

Keyboard issues with compaq presario CQ60?

Go down 
АвторСъобщение
ahstuzl999
Напредващ~
Напредващ~
ahstuzl999

Female
Брой мнения : 88
Години : 31
Дата на рег: : 20.01.2011

Keyboard issues with compaq presario CQ60? Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Keyboard issues with compaq presario CQ60?   Keyboard issues with compaq presario CQ60? EmptyПон Мар 07, 2011 10:59 am

When I am typing this is what happens: I'll pretend I am typing the last sentence and this is what happens here goes:
i s what happens: When I am typing this I actually started with When but when I get to( is) it will jump to different spots, sometimes the beginning and sometimes skip a space. I have to keep correcting what I am writing. Is there something that can be done? This is frustrating.

Additional Details
I found the answer to my own question. When I was typing my palms were putting presure on my touch pad. There is a button above the touch pad to diable it. It did not work once I upgraded to windows 7 so I had to download the synaptics pointing device driver available for free on the compaq website. This enabled the botton above to disable the touchpad so it the palms hit it durung typing it does not interfere with what your typing. Spy bot is just the normal answer they give to everyone they assume knows hardly nothing about computers.

Tag: compaq presario CQ60 keyboard
Върнете се в началото Go down

Keyboard issues with compaq presario CQ60?
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1