Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ИндексПоследни снимкиРегистрирайте сеВход
Poll
Какво обичате да си похапвате?
Чипс
Anyone use the provided screen protector with the Switcheasy Canvas  Vote_lcap0%Anyone use the provided screen protector with the Switcheasy Canvas  Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Пържени картофки и кола
Anyone use the provided screen protector with the Switcheasy Canvas  Vote_lcap29%Anyone use the provided screen protector with the Switcheasy Canvas  Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Сандвич
Anyone use the provided screen protector with the Switcheasy Canvas  Vote_lcap14%Anyone use the provided screen protector with the Switcheasy Canvas  Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Пуканки
Anyone use the provided screen protector with the Switcheasy Canvas  Vote_lcap0%Anyone use the provided screen protector with the Switcheasy Canvas  Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Шоколааад
Anyone use the provided screen protector with the Switcheasy Canvas  Vote_lcap29%Anyone use the provided screen protector with the Switcheasy Canvas  Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Плодове ;д
Anyone use the provided screen protector with the Switcheasy Canvas  Vote_lcap14%Anyone use the provided screen protector with the Switcheasy Canvas  Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Зеленчуци ;д
 0% [ 0 ]
Гумени меченца и тем подобни гумени нещица
 14% [ 1 ]
Друго (кажи какво)
 0% [ 0 ]
Общо гласове : 7
Видео на седмицата

Anyone use the provided screen protector with the Switcheasy Canvas

Go down 
АвторСъобщение
ahstuzl999
Напредващ~
Напредващ~
ahstuzl999

Female
Брой мнения : 88
Години : 31
Дата на рег: : 20.01.2011

Anyone use the provided screen protector with the Switcheasy Canvas  Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Anyone use the provided screen protector with the Switcheasy Canvas    Anyone use the provided screen protector with the Switcheasy Canvas  EmptyПет Яну 13, 2012 3:01 am

Ours should be coming today, I know this is optional but what do most do?Are there any big disadvantages, im thinking just the case will be enough? I've had the same Switcheasy screen protector on since getting my iPad 2 Animal Cases. Last long, hasn't bubbled, shows little scratches (it's plastic so scratches will show). An excellent add-on. Yeah I have one on mine. No problems with it and fits the iPad fine with no lifting even after a few months。 Thanks for the responses.How does it feel to the touch. Does it add a lot of friction?
Върнете се в началото Go down

Anyone use the provided screen protector with the Switcheasy Canvas
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1